Prefer to listen? An audio option of each lesson will be available at the top of each page. Click the play button to start.
This course explores the concept of the Career Development Process and will take you through a series of modules that will help you understand where you are in the process and how to further develop your career through assessment and exploration. We will journey through defining Career Development, reviewing each of the stages, and delving into using Career Assessment Tools and Career Exploration methods to clarify and define a career path.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Develop an understanding of what career development is and why it is important
- Recognize where you are on the career development path
- Apply career assessment tools and self-reflective methods to identify your interests and unique qualities translate into a career path
- Learn the tools needed for effective labour market research
- Apply labour market research tools to determine viable career options matching your personal interest