Understand the effect theft has on the community, retailers, family, and friends. Gain insight into your behaviour and understand the potential impacts of a criminal record and getting charged again.
During the Stop Shop Theft program you will:
- Learn facts you might not know about theft from stores
- Examine the reasons people sometimes think theft is okay
- Think about how you were feeling on the day you were charged
- Hear comments from other adults caught committing theft
- Discover some of the risks people take every time they shoplift
- Develop a personal plan for not shoplifting again
- Receive suggestions on how to make a personal plan even stronger
- Face yourself: take the opportunity to make positive changes
Click on the first topic below to get started.